Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Website Questions / Suggestions / Feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

Website Questions / Suggestions / Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Website Questions / Suggestions / Feedback   Website Questions / Suggestions / Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:01 am

scratch Ask any site questions or give site suggestions / ideas / feedback in either this thread or as a new topic anywhere in this "Official" PTG Website Info forum.
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
ddddd

PostSubject: Great website; Typo in the website's Manifesto   Website Questions / Suggestions / Feedback Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Just ran across this great website recently, and have spent quite awhile on it! Never heard of a PTG before, but I now hope that in addition to NK becoming free and prosperous, after it does so it keeps its PTGs (like SF keeps its redundant cable cars)!

I found a misspelling in the Dear Leader’s “Hermit Website Manifesto” (wouldn’t mention or care about a post’s typo except for that the Manifesto is pinned as the website’s introduction): in the 5th paragraph “one RAMDOM street” I assume should be “random”. (I also thought there was a misspelling in the 3rd paragraph: “sisterhood of SOLDERING traffic police”, which I immediately thought should be “soldiering”. Then I learned from another thread some PTGs include car repair tools among their equipment lol!)

(Administrator, please delete this post after you read it (I’ll keep coming back to the site), I would’ve sent it as an email if I could’ve.)
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: Website Questions / Suggestions / Feedback   Website Questions / Suggestions / Feedback Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm

ddddd wrote:
Just ran across this great website recently, and have spent quite awhile on it! Never heard of a PTG before, but I now hope that in addition to NK becoming free and prosperous, after it does so it keeps its PTGs (like SF keeps its redundant cable cars)!

I found a misspelling in the Dear Leader’s “Hermit Website Manifesto” (wouldn’t mention or care about a post’s typo except for that the Manifesto is pinned as the website’s introduction): in the 5th paragraph “one RAMDOM street” I assume should be “random”. (I also thought there was a misspelling in the 3rd paragraph: “sisterhood of SOLDERING traffic police”, which I immediately thought should be “soldiering”. Then I learned from another thread some PTGs include car repair tools among their equipment lol!)

(Administrator, please delete this post after you read it (I’ll keep coming back to the site), I would’ve sent it as an email if I could’ve.)
Thanks for the input. I had put the original text through spellcheck, I can see how it missed 'soldering'. I later did some editing on the original, that's when I added 'ramdom' - so that never got spellchecked.
I like your vision of PTGs running around with soldering irons!

I changed it - thanx thumbup
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com

Website Questions / Suggestions / Feedback
Page 1 of 1