Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streaming Voice of Korea radio from Pyongyang

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Z DPRK Study Group
party member
~Z DPRK Study Group

Streaming Voice of Korea radio from Pyongyang - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming Voice of Korea radio from Pyongyang   Streaming Voice of Korea radio from Pyongyang - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:16 am

Dear Leader wrote:
Odd that a live stream of VOK has not been available somewhere on the internet, I have looked and cannot find one.  You would think that someone could do it...
Look at the comment literally right above yours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DPRKorea/
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

Streaming Voice of Korea radio from Pyongyang - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming Voice of Korea radio from Pyongyang   Streaming Voice of Korea radio from Pyongyang - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 6:03 pm

zneumann wrote:
Dear Leader wrote:
Odd that a live stream of VOK has not been available somewhere on the internet, I have looked and cannot find one.  You would think that someone could do it...
Look at the comment literally right above yours.
Yes, I know, that has been around for years. As far as I can tell, it isn't live streaming, but has 2 VOK recordings available, one three years old the other 4 years old.
I just checked again - there's a red button on the top right screen that says live, but it is playing the 3 year old recording. Every time I have gone to the site in the past, it plays the same recording.   I don't think it is a live stream. Please let me know if I am mistaken.
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com

Streaming Voice of Korea radio from Pyongyang
Page 1 of 1