Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No way ........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asdfasdf

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: No way   No way ........ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 am

Why does all this seem SO fake? A guy from USA with a broken English? Discovering the sense of life 'cause of traffic girls? COMMIE WENCHES? FEAR OF PERSECUTION? DEAR LEADER? What's fucking hidden under this web and which were the creators' intentions?

There is just not excuse for the big repression where the whole population is living into. Repression linked, of course, with the isolation from the other countries of that world. So these people don't even have any kind of information contrasting with the dominant ideology nor the expression's freedom which could serve as detonator of the awake of their critical thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm

asdfasdf wrote:
Why does all this seem SO fake? A guy from USA with a broken English? Discovering the sense of life 'cause of traffic girls? COMMIE WENCHES? FEAR OF PERSECUTION? DEAR LEADER? What's fucking hidden under this web and which were the creators' intentions?

There is just not excuse for the big repression where the whole population is living into. Repression linked, of course, with the isolation from the other countries of that world. So these people don't even have any kind of information contrasting with the dominant ideology nor the expression's freedom which could serve as detonator of the awake of their critical thinking.
LOL - Not fake, I'm USA citizen - me just have broke English.
Test me, ask me a question .... Baseballs winningest pitcher? Cy Young. 49th state? Alaska. 3rd President? Jefferson.

We're just here for the traffic girl
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
aejidahi

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: no way 2   No way ........ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 pm

I so don't think so. It's not the knowledge about the culture that you are able to get, but the domain of the language! I'm pretty sure that English is not your native one. Aaaand hypothetically being an northamerican tell me how do you get all these information from North Korea. I mean, this part of the world concretely is almost isolated at all...

Anyway, if you ask about questions, then answer which kind of music is the most popular nowadays there and which bands do you consider the best from all the times.

flagUSA
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Quote :
tell me how do you get all these information from North Korea.
You mean how do I get all THIS information.
The internet. It's quite informative, really .....

Quote :
which kind of music is the most popular nowadays there and which bands do you consider the best from all the times.
You mean WHAT kind of music. And best OF ALL TIME.
This Lady Gaga chick seems to be all the rage here for some reason, I don't quite get it myself, though. Country is king with a lot of folks.
Best of all time ... Beatles, Duh. Zeppelin. thumbup
Back to top Go down
stachk
party member
stachk

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm

I have already said -it's implicit- that the internet it's not enough for get that amount of information. North Korea is almost not connected with the world technologically!

You are a classical one, The Beatles! And I don't agree, country + folk = the most popular sort of music!?

Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 pm

stachk wrote:
I have already said -it's implicit- that the internet it's not enough for get that amount of information. North Korea is almost not connected with the world technologically!
So ..... you doubt that the information about North Korea that you found here, on the internet, can be found on the internet?? scratch

stachk wrote:
You are a classical one, The Beatles! And I don't agree, country + folk = the most popular sort of music!?
Well, you asked what my favorites were. Beatles.
Agree or not, the Country Western genre is popular here, ranging from Carrie Underwood to southern country rock Lynyrd Skynyrd. Rap hip/hop is popular here too. Neither are my faves.

Back to top Go down
stachk
party member
stachk

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Well, my theory then is that this web is from North Korea. That's the point Very Happy

And I didn't agree about what you said that were the most popular genres there Very Happy. Country and southern rock are not that famous today as in the past. Country even it's considered old fashioned by the youth!
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:46 pm

stachk wrote:
Well, my theory then is that this web is from North Korea. That's the point Very Happy

And I didn't agree about what you said that were the most popular genres there Very Happy. Country and southern rock are not that famous today as in the past. Country even it's considered old fashioned by the youth!
This is just a hobby. A free forum made with https://www.forumotion.com/
Got a few friends to do some posting.... VoilĂ . Si?

Would a NK site allow posts like some of these?
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com/dprk-general-discussion-f13/
Back to top Go down
stachk
party member
stachk

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Je vois Very Happy. And there isn't enough heresies! Anyway, explain to me: why that web organization (that moderator names and so)? Just for fun?
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm

stachk wrote:
Je vois Very Happy. And there isn't enough heresies! Anyway, explain to me: why that web organization (that moderator names and so)? Just for fun?
Just for amusement. A bit of satire on NK.
Back to top Go down
stachk
party member
stachk

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:47 am

COMEEE ONN! Don't the north korean leader read visit sometimes this web and know some English as well? Don't you agree about there should be a change?!

Why not to do anything!?!?! American or North Korean, seems that you could also make a little bit at least!

Change is possible!!! Where is the communist society!?!? There is still the dictatorship transit!!
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:14 pm

stachk wrote:
COMEEE ONN! Don't the north korean leader read visit sometimes this web and know some English as well? Don't you agree about there should be a change?!

Why not to do anything!?!?! American or North Korean, seems that you could also make a little bit at least!

Change is possible!!! Where is the communist society!?!? There is still the dictatorship transit!!
Huh? scratch I dunno confused
Back to top Go down
stachk
party member
stachk

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:00 pm

what "huh"? Very Happy

I was talking about movilization!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 pm

stachk wrote:
what "huh"? Very Happy

I was talking about movilization!! Very Happy
Of course, how could I not see that..... Rolling Eyes

entertained
Back to top Go down
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 am

I think stachk is on to something here! This place is run by the North Korean propaganda ministry, baiting people with pictures of hot traffic women! Ingenious!
Back to top Go down
stachk
party member
stachk

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:56 am

I don't know iif you had written it with ironic hue, but actually it's so right what you say! Propaganda!!

As this, how much other webs could be over the internet right now?! Simply amazing.
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:31 am

stachk wrote:
I don't know iif you had written it with ironic hue, but actually it's so right what you say! Propaganda!!

As this, how much other webs could be over the internet right now?! Simply amazing.
Oh, I'd say he meant it in ironic hue.
This got way off topic, I split the post and moved it in here.
Back to top Go down
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:44 am

The hue has more of a sarcastic tint than ironic, but you get the gist. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catcher22
청동 party member 청동

No way ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: No way ........   No way ........ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

The truth comes out!
Back to top Go down

No way ........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PyongyangTrafficGirls.com :: Other Subjects :: General discussion - miscellaneous topics-
Jump to: