Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some PTG Comments from ROK Drop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

Some PTG Comments from ROK Drop Empty
PostSubject: Some PTG Comments from ROK Drop   Some PTG Comments from ROK Drop Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm

I found a site linking to a pic in our gallery and commenting on it....

Some PTG Comments from ROK Drop Aa2_1610

Cordelia
Lol, what is it about these women that is so interesting to men?! It’s just a girl directing traffic wearing in a rather non-descript uniform… (although the hat is quite cool!) I am guessing it’s sexy somehow, but as a woman I really don’t see why. Yet, as far as Western tourists (male) are concerned, these girls seem to be the number one most photographed “attraction” in Pyongyang..! They’re all over Flickr for one!

gerry
That disciplined look? Alot of guys like a girl who takes charge.

chefantwon
I like the uniform and the fact she’s asian.
People have various tastes and the women from asia do have that quality of mystery that western men have been taught.
What a job, out there directing non-existing traffic, just for the hell of it. It’s quite appearent that at least she is eating well.

ChickenHead
Cordelia, “Alot of guys like a girl who takes charge.”
Maybe.
Other guys like a girl who is educated, trained, productive, motivated and well-disciplined. That’s another interpretation of the attractiveness of a uniform-fantasy.

schmay
I think we need to know more about this girl. Where is her apartment? Is she married? How would she like to come to Jeju and ride horses? She’s cool and she’s got a job!

sk1nk0
This picture tells so much more to me than almost any other picture of North Korea. Here’s a striking young woman duty her daily duty with a cute hat and a white gloves gripping a bright yellow Whistle. More telling are her black patent shoes with a little bow on them to the perfectly aligned white socks over her undetectable nylons that make it seem like she’s from America in the 1950’s. Her perfectly ironed blue uniform and her high spit polish black belt across her waist shows how serious she takes her job. Add her authoritative arm band and her energetic raise of the traffic baton and we see something like from another planet, not just a northeastern asian country blocked out from the rest of the world.

It’s something otherworldly alright. North Korea is viewed so badly from the vast majority of the rest of the world. And rightly so with it’s authoritative regime and atrocious human rights violations. North Korea is protected from so much wrong in the rest of the world; Serial killers, drug gangs, racial killings, wall street magnates, American Idol, and countless other abhorrent human behaviors.

It’s another world that would be so perfect if it just wasn’t so wrong.

http://rokdrop.com/2009/03/31/picture-of-the-day-pyongyang-traffic-girl-directs-no-traffic/

Last edited by Dear Leader on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
catcher22
청동 party member 청동

Some PTG Comments from ROK Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some PTG Comments from ROK Drop   Some PTG Comments from ROK Drop Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 pm

"American Idol, and countless other abhorrent human behaviors. "
lol!
Back to top Go down

Some PTG Comments from ROK Drop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PyongyangTrafficGirls.com :: Pyongyang Traffic Girls :: PTG News / print media / on the web-
Jump to: