Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uniform Material

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
청동 party member 청동
Mayor_of_Pyongyang

Uniform Material Empty
PostSubject: Uniform Material   Uniform Material Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Maybe it's just me, but it appears that PTG uniforms are quite paper-thin looking. I know high-quality, or even medium quality clothes or uniforms may not be an option in NK, but when I look these uniforms, they appear as if they can be ripped/torn quite easily. Or crumpled if they're not careful.

Does anyone know the composition of the material of the uniforms?
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

Uniform Material Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniform Material   Uniform Material Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:07 am

Hmmm.. I don't see that at all. The uniforms look fine to me, can you point out a picture where they look paper-thin?
Just a guess, but probably the white jackets are made of a more lightweight material because they're worn in the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
청동 party member 청동
Mayor_of_Pyongyang

Uniform Material Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniform Material   Uniform Material Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Oh well, then I guess it's just me.

The photo of the month is a good example of why I think the uniforms are flimsy. Just looks kind of flimsy to me, although the overall visuals are more effective.
Back to top Go down
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색

Uniform Material Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniform Material   Uniform Material Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 am

Hard to tell if the blue ones are a different material than the white ones. The white ones look naturally lighter because they're ........well, white. Smile
Back to top Go down

Uniform Material
Page 1 of 1