Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amazed! Absolutely amazed!

Go down 
+2
Dear Leader
Herr HIVEMIND
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Herr HIVEMIND
party member first poster

Amazed! Absolutely amazed! Empty
PostSubject: Amazed! Absolutely amazed!   Amazed! Absolutely amazed! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:10 pm

I think i've been enlightened. This is just amazing. I didn't know something so cool ever exsisted. I cannot wait to go and actually see one of these girls at work someday! I mean... Some of these ladies are hot! xD

This is amazing! Love the pictures ! and TONS of videos on youtube alone. My god I found a new hobby. I must tell everyone I know about this place and the lovely ladies!

THANK YOU! for making it all happen!

Trafficgirl spinning
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: Amazed! Absolutely amazed!   Amazed! Absolutely amazed! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Wow - now that's what I call enthusiasm, glad you like the site. It's all about the traffic ladies - feel free to contribute or just pop in once in a while.

PTG2
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
catcher22
청동 party member 청동

PostSubject: Re: Amazed! Absolutely amazed!   Amazed! Absolutely amazed! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:17 pm

It's either enthisiasm or sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: Amazed! Absolutely amazed!   Amazed! Absolutely amazed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:14 am

I prefer to consider it enthusiasm. The PTGs just have that effect on people. thumbup
Back to top Go down
billyy2288
spammer undergoing re-education

PostSubject: Re: Amazed! Absolutely amazed!   Amazed! Absolutely amazed! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Herr HIVEMIND wrote:
I think i've been enlightened. This is just amazing. I didn't know something so cool ever exsisted. I cannot wait to go and actually see one of these girls at work someday! I mean... Some of these ladies are hot! xD

This is amazing! Love the pictures ! and TONS of videos on youtube alone. My god I found a new hobby. I must tell everyone I know about this place and the lovely ladies!

THANK YOU! for making it all happen!

Trafficgirl spinning
I also think so.
party member first poster

PostSubject: Re: Amazed! Absolutely amazed!   Amazed! Absolutely amazed! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:56 am

i also agree..
Back to top Go down
http://www.fatlossblogger.com/
Southern Bear
party member
Southern Bear

PostSubject: Re: Amazed! Absolutely amazed!   Amazed! Absolutely amazed! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Strangely enough, I'm learning a lot about North Korea by reading the commentary here. The picture posts are just fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: Amazed! Absolutely amazed!   Amazed! Absolutely amazed! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Southern Bear wrote:
Strangely enough, I'm learning a lot about North Korea by reading the commentary here. The picture posts are just fascinating.
The dprk is like another world, how could it not be fascinating?
traffic girl
Back to top Go down

Amazed! Absolutely amazed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PyongyangTrafficGirls.com :: Other Subjects :: General discussion - miscellaneous topics-
Jump to: