Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?

Go down 
+4
Raymasaki
forkboy72
Pyongyang Sam
Dear Leader
8 posters

I love the PTGs and find them fascinating
What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_lcap51%What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_rcap
 51% [ 1070 ]
I am mildly interested in the PTGs
What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_lcap11%What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 230 ]
I couldn't care less about the PTGs
What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_lcap3%What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 73 ]
The PTGs are commie wenches
What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_lcap8%What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 162 ]
Fear of persecution keeps me from expressing my opinion about the PTGs
What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_lcap27%What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 581 ]
Total Votes : 2116

Back

AuthorMessage
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:42 am

A poll for everyone - both forum members and guests. After voting you can see what the poll results are.

Last edited by Dear Leader on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
outRIAAg

PostSubject: The STRANGENESS of North Korea   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 pm

I think the Pyongyang Traffic Girls are a perfect example of how human nature gets crushed, corrupted and perverted by totalitarian regimes.

I'll take two, please.
Back to top Go down
Pyongyang Sam
traffic girl locator

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:43 pm

My life was so meaningless until I saw Payongyang Trafffic Girls. Now I have hope and a zest for life that was missing.

Someday I will be completly dominated by a Traffic Girl and be totally aware of all traffic rules and regulations.

Traffic Girls Complete Me !!!!

Pyongyang Sam I Am .
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 am

outRIAAg wrote:
I think the Pyongyang Traffic Girls are a perfect example of how human nature gets crushed, corrupted and perverted by totalitarian regimes.

I'll take two, please.
Here's two....
What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Aeb1_110
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 am

Pyongyang Sam wrote:
My life was so meaningless until I saw Payongyang Trafffic Girls. Now I have hope and a zest for life that was missing.

Someday I will be completly dominated by a Traffic Girl and be totally aware of all traffic rules and regulations.

Traffic Girls Complete Me !!!!

Pyongyang Sam I Am .
Laughing
Where is Payongyang?
Back to top Go down
Pascal

PostSubject: About these attractives korean ladies...   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi,

I am french, I am just discovering this website... I have a real fascination for korean ladies, and with these uniforms they look so... Most of these young ladies are really cute, and so pretty. Thanks for all these pics.
Back to top Go down
forkboy72
party member first poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:42 pm

i think it's brilliant to have beautiful korean women out directing traffic i was always a sucker for a women in uniform
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 pm

forkboy72 wrote:
i think it's brilliant to have beautiful korean women out directing traffic i was always a sucker for a women in uniform
You're not alone - check this out http://www.flickr.com/groups/648250@N20/pool/
Back to top Go down
Raymasaki
* party member *
Raymasaki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:47 am

YES these Girl are adorable,cute
make NO mistake im very proud to be an American.
I know theres some weirdos out there that Like Nk too much.
and defend Kim jong ils ways
im very much in Favor of becoming Friends with them.
of the videos ive seen the NK guides are Nice people &
I believe we can be friends with anyone from anywhere.
they are very accurate & dressed professionally.
if i had money i would creat North Korean Trafic Girl Dolls.
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:50 am

Raymasaki wrote:
YES these Girl are adorable,cute
make NO mistake im very proud to be an American.
I know theres some weirdos out there that Like Nk too much.
and defend Kim jong ils ways
im very much in Favor of becoming Friends with them.
of the videos ive seen the NK guides are Nice people &
I believe we can be friends with anyone from anywhere.
they are very accurate & dressed professionally.
if i had money i would creat North Korean Trafic Girl Dolls.
I've no doubt that in person the NK people would be very nice - just like most people are around the world are when you talk to them one-on-one. Probably even Kim Jong Il would seem pleasant when talking to him.

Let me know when you have one of those traffic girl dolls available. I'll take one.
Back to top Go down
Shifter
party member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:32 am

Yeah, never judge a people by their leader. Especially when they cant choose.

The Traffic Ladies are the embodiment of flawless perfection. Can we get Pyongyang Traffic Ladies as mail order brides? Smile I normally wouldn't go for that sort of thing, but damn..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent
official minder moderator
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Shifter wrote:
Yeah, never judge a people by their leader. Especially when they cant choose.

The Traffic Ladies are the embodiment of flawless perfection. Can we get Pyongyang Traffic Ladies as mail order brides? Smile I normally wouldn't go for that sort of thing, but damn..... Smile
I don't see Kim Jong-Il ever letting his prized traffic girls out of the country. Possibly the only option to marry one would be to defect TO NK.
Back to top Go down
Bobas

PostSubject: Sacred Mount Paektu and Traffic Babes   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:37 pm

The only reason I ever descend from my prayers on sacred Mount Paektu is to witness the efficiency and beauty of the Pyongyang traffic babes. Juche's sexy!
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 am

Bobas wrote:
.. Pyongyang traffic babes. Juche's sexy!
That does seem to be the consensus.
Back to top Go down
wokfel
spammer undergoing re-education

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 am

Back to top Go down
Baz

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:09 am

I see the girls, but where is the traffic? I dunno
Back to top Go down
Guest122

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 pm

I've been a very bad driver and I am ignorant of any and all traffic laws.

Please send a Pyongyang Traffic Girl (or two, or three) to set me on the road to reform.

Thanks in advance,

Very Bad Yankee Imperialist Driver
Back to top Go down
the juche kid
party member
the juche kid

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 am

so much to adore. where to start? the sensible shoes, the chaste white ankle socks... the crisp vinalon uniforms and their perfect shade of blue, tender yet bold... the pert hat that makes such a statement...

and... and...

the gloves.

Lovely pyongyang traffic girl,
May I inquire discreetly,
When are you free to take some tea with me?
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Yes, so much to adore, so little time....

and don't leave out the perfect posture and commanding presence

Good catch on the Vinalon - I didin't know what that was untill I googled it - "Vinylon, also known as "Juche fibre" in the DPRK, has become the national fibre of North Korea"
They probably claim it was "invented" by the great leader and is superior to all other materials.

I love your Beatles rework. I may quote that sometime ....

Trafficgirl spinning
Back to top Go down
A guest

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls?   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:51 am

I find them very attractive but can't really see their purpose, which I suppose is the whole point.
Back to top Go down
e.boo.r12

PostSubject: Pyongyang Traffic Girls   What do you think about the Pyongyang Traffic Girls? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:10 am

They really are delectable. I wonder if I could sneak one of them out in my suitcase ?
If not, they could be some stiff competition with some of those K-Pop girl groups in the south.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1