Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK

PortalPortal   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread ....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Empty
PostSubject: THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread ....   THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:59 am

#1 - Board Rules

No rules yet - will decide on them as need be - just be nice or be banished to the re-education forum

kim jong-il

Last edited by Dear Leader on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dprktrafficgirls.forumotion.com
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread ....   THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:13 am

#2 - Dead links/pics

If you come across dead links or pictures that don't display while reading through the threads, let us know about it in this thread and we will try to get it fixed. Thank you for your help, comrades.

Last edited by Dear Leader on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent
official minder moderator
Jong-Il's Hair Apparent

PostSubject: Re: THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread ....   THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:06 am

THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Linc
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Posting large pictures will be resized   THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 am

#3 - Posting large pictures will be resized

I put a code in the css to limit the width of posted pictures to 800 pixels. That way large pics won't crowd out the screen. You can still post pictures larger than 800 px, but they will automatically resize to 800.

Last edited by Dear Leader on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: INTERNET EXPLORER 8 USERS: Use "Compatability view"   THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:00 pm

#4 - INTERNET EXPLORER 8 USERS: Use "Compatability view"

I recently updated to Internet Explorer 8, and I noticed that when viewing some threads on this site the page was over-expanded. It seems to happen on threads with pictures that were posted that are over 800px wide - I had put a code in the css that auto-resizes them to 800px, which worked fine with the previous version of IE, but not IE8.

IE8 has a "compatability view" icon in the address bar next to the refresh icon, and if you click on that the problem will be corrected. In [page>compatability view settings], you can add which sites to permanently display in compatability view.
Or if the oversize page doesn't bother you, no need to fix anything. Smile
I don't know how this site looks in Firefox, etc., I only use IE.
kim jong-il

==========================================
from the department of redundancy department:

If you use Internet Explorer 8, I recommended using compatability view to view threads, although it's not necessary.
Without compatability view enabled, some threads may have pages wider than your screen size - this is due to ovesize pictures posted in the thread. The pictures here on this website are auto-reduced to 800px, but due to some quirk in IE8 the overall web page is widened, which may require you to use the horizontal scroll to see the full page. Compatbility view (next to the refresh arrows in the address bar) fixes this. You can use [page>compatability view settings] to make this website always open with compatability view.

Last edited by Dear Leader on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mayor_of_Pyongyang
청동 party member 청동
Mayor_of_Pyongyang

PostSubject: Re: THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread ....   THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:52 am

I've been using Google Chrome a lot lately, and the site looks pretty good with that browser. Got to try IE 8. Chrome is pretty fast, much faster than IE7.
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread ....   THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:06 am

I use IE because most sites are designed for it, and it seems fast enough to me. I used firefox for a bit and on some sites the audio didn't open in the background - firefox told me the site designers use some audio interface that only works on IE. Also on firefox, gif motion is speeded up - like in those rain and snow PTG gifs I made, they look normal in IE but are fast on FF. Don't know about chrome, I'll have to try it someday.
Most of this comptech stuff is beyond me. I dunno
Back to top Go down
ravi

PostSubject: send   THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:59 pm

The arcade is fully integrated with a points system, further on the points system is fully integrated with a bank facility to earn interest and a lottery game drawn once per week with a 1 in 4 chance...
Divine Administrator
Dear Leader

PostSubject: Re: THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread ....   THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread .... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 am

ravi wrote:
The arcade is fully integrated with a points system, further on the points system is fully integrated with a bank facility to earn interest and a lottery game drawn once per week with a 1 in 4 chance...

Back to top Go down

THE FORUM USER INFO THREAD - you should read this thread ....
Page 1 of 1