Dedicated to the world-renowned trafficwomen of the DPRK
 
PORTALPORTAL   FORUM  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stranger
Guest



PostSubject: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 am

The communism isn't sustainable without a friendly panorama. That's to say, it's not going to survive if the world keep having the capitalism as regimen.

Anyway, because of that, according with the Stalin's doctrine (in opposition to the Lenin's one), there had been established a barrier between them -North Korea- and the rest of the planet. Then there is, first, the intention of supply the whole population with the own NK's natural resources and, second, support that status by the general conformity.

So it's sure that these people have lower life conditions than their neighbors (chineses, south koreans, japaneses...), that there are just a few social freedoms and that exist a big repression. Thinking different it's considered a crime!

Capitalism is not the solution, but that way isn't either. Wouldn't be better to have into account the north korean's deepest wishes? Something there have lost the humanity.
Back to top Go down
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 pm

stranger wrote:
The communism isn't sustainable without a friendly panorama. That's to say, it's not going to survive if the world keep having the capitalism as regimen.

Anyway, because of that, according with the Stalin's doctrine (in opposition to the Lenin's one), there had been established a barrier between them -North Korea- and the rest of the planet. Then there is, first, the intention of supply the whole population with the own NK's natural resources and, second, support that status by the general conformity.

So it's sure that these people have lower life conditions than their neighbors (chineses, south koreans, japaneses...), that there are just a few social freedoms and that exist a big repression. Thinking different it's considered a crime!

Capitalism is not the solution, but that way isn't either. Wouldn't be better to have into account the north korean's deepest wishes? Something there have lost the humanity.
Well, first, I moved your post from the PTG discussion forum to here, I wasn't sure where to put it - DPRK discussion? Politic?
Don't really know your point here - yes, most agree that the isolationist NK regime is repressive. Yes, most agree it would be better if the NK citizens were allowed to follow their "deepest wishes".
Do you think this website is a pro-NK government site? We just like all the pretty pictures of trafficgirls! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pyongyangtrafficgirls.com
stachk
party member
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-11-08
Location : Inside's a two milimeters whale.

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey, I expected a bigger opposition! And I don't know still if it is fine or just a way of don't keep a discussion. Anyway, if there isn't that relation why is that similar this web to the system there; "dear leader", "divine administrator", "re-education forum", similar hour than in Korea (+8 h)???

And because I feel with the mood, here you are a great song Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekEKpUTV8vI

Btw, I am: http://www.pyongyangtrafficgirls.com/ptg-discussion-f7/almost-eveyrthing-what-you-are-reading-was-made-in-north-korea-t232.htm#1314

I didn't know that it was moved head smack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:44 pm

stachk wrote:
Hey, I expected a bigger opposition! And I don't know still if it is fine or just a way of don't keep a discussion. Anyway, if there isn't that relation why is that similar this web to the system there; "dear leader", "divine administrator", "re-education forum", similar hour than in Korea (+8 h)???

And because I feel with the mood, here you are a great song Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekEKpUTV8vI

Btw, I am: http://www.pyongyangtrafficgirls.com/ptg-discussion-f7/almost-eveyrthing-what-you-are-reading-was-made-in-north-korea-t232.htm#1314

I didn't know that it was moved head smack
Thanks for registering, instead of posting under all your different guest names - stranger, don, aejidahi, asdfasdf, baz, etc.
I don't understand your question - "why is that similar this web to the system there; "dear leader", "divine administrator", "re-education forum", similar hour than in Korea (+8 h)???"
If it's the time stamp you wonder about, click on your profile, then click on "preferences" and you can change the setting to your time zone.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pyongyangtrafficgirls.com
stachk
party member
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-11-08
Location : Inside's a two milimeters whale.

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:50 pm

I mean, that all this is predetermined. And it is because of a reason! So I'm sure it has to have a kind of relation with that country.

Btw, baz???? I don't remember that one. And I haven't created others beside these names Very Happy. I discovered that web yesterday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 pm

I looked up the IP address - they're the same, plus originating in Spain/France. baz & asdfasdf also posted yesterday around the same time. here coincidence?


Last edited by Dear Leader on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pyongyangtrafficgirls.com
stachk
party member
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-11-08
Location : Inside's a two milimeters whale.

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 pm

I see. Then I guess who was Very Happy. Anyway, wasn't me. I've bad memory, but not that much for don't remember what i've written yesterday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색


Posts : 239
Join date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 am

stachk wrote:
I mean, that all this is predetermined. And it is because of a reason! So I'm sure it has to have a kind of relation with that country.

I know for a fact that the Dear Leader administrator here is an agent of the DPRK. Keep digging and you'll uncover the truth. My advice ... follow the money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stachk
party member
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-11-08
Location : Inside's a two milimeters whale.

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:15 am

My message was not sent No, so I rewrite a shorter one;

You so love ironies as I can see!! DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of Korea!! Actually it is "Kimcrazy government's monarchy of Korea"!

So yes, probably that guy is a man from this, the recent called KGMK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dear Leader
Divine Administrator
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:37 am

JIMBIALEK wrote:
stachk wrote:
I mean, that all this is predetermined. And it is because of a reason! So I'm sure it has to have a kind of relation with that country.

I know for a fact that the Dear Leader administrator here is an agent of the DPRK. Keep digging and you'll uncover the truth. My advice ... follow the money.
lol - I guess here's a completely different reason for them to call you deep throat! Wink Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pyongyangtrafficgirls.com
JIMBIALEK
은색 party member 은색


Posts : 239
Join date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?    Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 am

Dear Leader wrote:
JIMBIALEK wrote:
stachk wrote:
I mean, that all this is predetermined. And it is because of a reason! So I'm sure it has to have a kind of relation with that country.

I know for a fact that the Dear Leader administrator here is an agent of the DPRK. Keep digging and you'll uncover the truth. My advice ... follow the money.
lol - I guess here's a completely different reason for them to call you deep throat! Wink Twisted Evil
Funny. You're a riot, Alice. fingers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Where is the denunce to the freedom's prohibition?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
PyongyangTrafficGirls.com :: Other Subjects :: General discussion - miscellaneous topics-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: